Mondays & Thursdays; by appointment only
1201 Park Avenue West
Senior Center members & Highland Park residents may borrow medical equipment (wheelchairs, walkers, bath benches, crutches, etc.). Items are available for an unlimited amount of time, free of charge.
A Loan Closet Sign-Out form and a Universal Waiver must be completed and signed by the individual who will be using the equipment, prior to its use.
EQUIPMENT RETURN AND DONATION
Please DO NOT Drop Off ANY Medical Equipment without an appointment!
- ALL Items must be in pristine, clean, and full working condition.
- Due to limited space, please call first, to inquire if we are in need of the items you are looking to donate.
- If your items do not meet these conditions, please feel free to call for alternative disposal locations.
- Wheel Chairs: Must have both leg/foot rest attachments and working brakes.
- Seated Walkers/Rollators: Must have fully working brakes.
- Knee Rollers: Must have fully working brakes.
- Walkers: Please inquire prior to donating! Must open and close freely.
- Commodes: Please inquire prior to donating!
- Shower Chairs and Stools: Must be sturdy, with even footing.
- Canes: Must be in sturdy, with appropriate footing.
- Crutches: Aluminum only; must have clean armpit and hand padding,
- Portable Ramps
- Disposable Undergarments: Must be in unopened packaging.
- Bed Pads: Must be in unopened packaging.
- Grabbers and Sock Helpers
- Beds/Hospital Beds
- Hoyer Lifts
- Lift/Reclining Chairs
- Electric Wheel Chairs
- Motorized Scooters
Please contact Jennifer Aiello at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and to schedule an appointment.
Loan Closet Sign-Out Form