caption freeform

Water Main Breaks or Leaks

Making a Report
The City of Highland Park appreciates customer calls about breaks or leaks. When you call, it is important that you provide a distinct location - be sure to give the street address, cross street or intersection to ensure that the correct area is inspected. 

Use the information in the following table to report water main breaks or leaks.




Monday through Friday 
7:30AM to 4:30PM

Public Works Main Desk


Monday through Friday
outside of the normal work hours
or on weekends or holidays

Police Non-Emergency


The Public Works Department will investigate all reported leaks. Some leaks may be on private property, which can be determined in the investigation. Property owners are responsible for repairing leaks on their property.

Water Main Break FAQs