Registration for Citizen Self Service Users
First-time users will need a copy of a City invoice in order to register. The system requires a customer name and customer number. Google Chrome is the recommended web browser.
- From the account login screen, click on the "Citizen Self Service" link on the left. Once you are on the login screen, click on the “Register for a new account” link. This will redirect you to the User Self-Service page.
- Enter your information into the required fields on the User Self-Service page. Then click on the “Register” button. You will then be asked to click on the confirmation link sent to your registered email from TylerMail.
- After clicking on the link sent to your registered email from TylerMail, you will be asked to confirm your email by entering your password and clicking “Confirm Email”.
- Once confirmed, a hyperlink will be provided to sign in.
- At the sign in page, enter your Username and Password. Your Username is the email address you registered with. After signing in, you will be on the Account Settings page. If you do not see this page, close your browser and sign in using the Google Chrome web browser.
- Once signed in, click on “Link to Account”. You will need to enter the Customer Name and Customer number exactly as it appears on your City invoice. This will now link you with your Accounts Receivable account.
- Click on “General Billing” and enter your Customer Name and Customer Number once again. You will now be able to view invoice information, make payments, and view transaction history.
- You may edit your profile and preferences by hovering over the User Menu and clicking on “My Account” once the dropdown appears. The User Menu is the image of a person in the upper right hand corner of the screen, on the blue line.
Please contact the Finance Department at 847.432.0800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding registration or online payments.