Chapter 154 of the City Code requires the registration of regulated residential rental units in the City of Highland Park. If you own a residential rental property that meets the following definition then you are required to register each rental dwelling unit that you own on or before April 1st of each calendar year.
- Located either within a single family residential structure, or within a multiple family residential structure and having a unique method of ingress and egress between the Dwelling Unit and an adjacent right-of-way or parking area; and
- Leased to, or occupied by, any person other than an Owner thereof.
Forms - Annual Rental Registration Program
The Complete Application Package with Instructions & Forms (PDF) is available here.
Individual Documents for Download (PDF)
- Application Form
- Additional Registered Dwelling Units Form
- Additional Property Agents Form
- Additional Property Owners Form