The City of Highland Park is known throughout the North Shore for our spirit, leadership, and passion. Annually, the City seeks to illustrate the character of the community and capture the vibrancy of Highland Park through a Community Photo Contest. The contest is open to all residents and businesses in Highland Park (professional and hobbyist).
Photos will be accepted in the following categories:
- Architectural: Urban design, cityscapes & landmarks.
- Environmental: Sustainable practices, open spaces, parks & wildlife.
- Community Life: Volunteering, street/nightlife, celebrations, arts & culture.
- People Portraits: Residents participating in City-sponsored events, organizations & classes.
- Pets of Highland Park: Because we love seeing your cute pets!
Participants may submit multiple photos and are not required to select a particular category for submission. Photos submissions must include a photo release and waiver form available on the City’s website and linked below. Winning photos in each category will be selected by the Cultural Arts Advisory Group and are typically announced in August. Winning photos are featured in the Highlander, on the City website, and on the City’s social media. Photographers will be recognized at a City Council Meeting.
The contest is not open at this time. Please check back to see when the contest will be open and submission deadlines.
For more information, please contact the City at 847.926.1043 or email@example.com.