caption freeform

Vendor Licenses

Chapter 126 of the City Code of Highland Park requires any person, hawker, peddler, itinerant merchant, vendor, transient vendor or other transient retail sales person or service person to first be licensed.

To obtain a vendor's license please review the City Policy and download an application here.
Vendor License