caption freeform

Q&A: Volunteering & Donations

To translate information on the City’s website to Spanish or other languages click on the button (translate button) on the top right corner of the website and select your preferred language. Translation services are also available through the Highwood Public Library.

Para traducir la información en la página web de la Ciudad de Highland Park al Español u otros idiomas, oprima el botón (translate button) en la esquina superior derecha de la página web y seleccione su idioma preferido. Los servicios de traducción también están disponibles a través de la Biblioteca Publica de Highwood.

What volunteer opportunities are still available?

Is the City able to give letters, artwork, donations, or other gifts to victims' families or individuals who were injured?

I am interested in making a donation to support first responders or City staff. Who should I contact?