Week of June 26
The consultant conducted soil boring testing around the library campus in order to test the condition of the soil. This work was part of scope of the project that will result in several conceptual plans for consideration as the City and Library explore expansion of the Library east, west and south. Individuals are invited to attend any of the meetings below to provide feedback as the City and Library explore the expansion of the Library and relocation of the Senior Center and the City’s Youth Services Division to the campus.
Wednesday, June 21, 8:30 AM
Wednesday, June 28, 7:00 PM
Tuesday, July 11, 3:00 PM
Thursday, July 13, 8:30 AM
Monday, July 17, 7:00 PM
Thursday, August 3, 3:00 PM
Community Engagement Survey
This community survey serves as another means for the City to obtain public input about the possible project.
- City of Highland Park and Highland Park Public Library Consider Expansion To Meet Community Needs Press Release - May 2, 2017
- Project Information and Questions/Answers - 7/3/2017
- Neighborhood Meeting Presentation, February 2017
- Library Expansion Presentation
- Library Neighbor Mailing, January 2017
- Community Engagement Meetings