Looking for a thoughtful holiday gift for someone special on your list? Give them the gift that will last a lifetime and make them a part of Highland Park history.
Personalized bricks are still available and will be placed on display near City Hall in 2019 to celebrate Highland Park's 150th birthday.
Tax-deductible brick orders are available for individuals, families, businesses, and organizations and will help fund the multitude of upcoming HP 150 events and programs including art projects, cultural opportunities, service projects, live entertainment, food, and fireworks. Brick orders are accepted through January 1, 2019.
Please find the sponsorship brochure and application here. Mail checks to:
City of Highland Park
cc: Hayley Garard
1707 St. Johns Ave.
Highland Park, IL 60035
Terms and Conditions
Brick Order Form
Children’s Bicentennial Generation - $50.00
- Contributors may attend Dessert with the Mayor at City Hall.
150 Club Member Donor - $150.00
- Personalized 4 x 8” brick to be installed at City Hall
2019 Era Sponsor - $500.00
- All 150 Club Member Donor benefits, plus:
- Recognition in the City newsletter, the Highlander (mailed to all residents and business owners in Highland Park);
- Recognition on the City website (25,000+ views annually); and
- Recognition in the City’s eNews (6,000+ Subscribers).
1969 Centennial Sponsor - $1,000.00
- All 2019 Era Sponsor benefits, plus:
- Recognition on HP 150 event signage – name only (prominently displayed at HP 150 events throughout the year);
- Plaque at City Hall; and
- Two free Highland Park branded items.
1919 Centurion Sponsor - $2500.00
- All 1969 Centennial Sponsor benefits, plus:
- Recognition on HP 150 event signage with logo (prominently displayed at HP 150 events throughout the year);
- Recognition in social media postings (over 4,000+ active followers);
- Recognition in the HP 150 commemorative book; and
- Lunch with the Mayor and City Manager.
1869 Millennial Sponsor - $5,000.00
- All 1919 Centurion Sponsor benefits, plus:
- Top two sponsors’ logos will be added to all press material (press releases, invitations, etc.);
- Photo/ logo on rotating slides on front page of City website for 2019;
- Recognition at a City Hall Council Meeting (aired on Public Access Television);
- Recognition in all HP 150 Promotional Materials (flyers, signage, electronic boards, advertisements, etc.); and
- Public Access Television Interview (aired on Public Access Television throughout 2019 with a copy made for the sponsor).
For more information on events happening to celebrate Highland Parks' 150th anniversary, visit www.cityhpil.com/HP150.