City of Highland Park Sesquicentennial Celebration Sponsorship Opportunities
Individuals, families, businesses and organizations are invited to sponsor the multitude of upcoming HP 150 events by making a tax-deductible contribution
The City of Highland Park will celebrate its sesquicentennial (150th anniversary) in year 2019 with highly visible special events, concerts, City tours and more. Plans are underway for a wide variety of festivities which will bring the community together to celebrate the community and its wonderful history. There are a number of ways to get involved with the celebration and make 2019 a year to remember; one way is to be a sponsor.
Individuals, families, businesses and organizations are encouraged to make a tax-deductible contribution to help fund the multitude of upcoming HP 150 events and programs including art projects, cultural opportunities, service projects, live entertainment, food and fireworks.
Available sponsorship levels include:
Children’s Bicentennial Generation - $50.00
- Contributors may attend Dessert with the Mayor at City Hall.
150 Club Member Donor - $150.00
- Personalized 4 x 8” brick to be installed at the corner park at the intersection of Old Deerfield Road and Laurel Avenue at Hickory.
2019 Era Sponsor - $500.00
All 150 Club Member Donor benefits, plus:
- Recognition in the City newsletter, the Highlander (mailed to all residents and business owners in Highland Park);
- Recognition on the City website (25,000+ views annually); and
- Recognition in the City’s eNews (6,000+ Subscribers).
1969 Centennial Sponsor - $1,000.00
All 2019 Era Sponsor benefits, plus:
- Recognition on HP 150 event signage – name only (prominently displayed at HP 150 events throughout the year);
- Plaque at City Hall; and
- Two free Highland Park branded items.
1919 Centurion Sponsor - $2500.00
All 1969 Centennial Sponsor benefits, plus:
- Recognition on HP 150 event signage with logo (prominently displayed at HP 150 events throughout the year);
- Recognition in social media postings (over 4,000+ active followers);
- Recognition in the HP 150 commemorative book; and
- Lunch with the Mayor and City Manager.
1869 Millennial Sponsor - $5,000.00
All 1919 Centurion Sponsor benefits, plus:
- Top two sponsors’ logos will be added to all press material (press releases, invitations, etc.);
- Photo/ logo on rotating slides on front page of City website for 2019;
- Recognition at a City Hall Council Meeting (aired on Public Access Television);
- Recognition in all HP 150 Promotional Materials (flyers, signage, electronic boards, advertisements, etc.); and
- Public Access Television Interview (aired on Public Access Television throughout 2019 with a copy made for the sponsor).
The Sesquicentennial provides a unique opportunity to reflect on the rich history of the City and bring the community together to move towards a future that celebrates our vibrant city and the people who continue to make it an outstanding place to live, work and play.
Sponsorship forms and a full list of HP 150 planned events, activities and programs are available at www.cityhpil.com/hp150.
For more information, please contact the City Manager's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.926.1000.