The 2018 Annual Spring Clean-Up dates for single-family residential refuse customers only are listed below:
- If your collection is Monday, your Spring Clean-Up Day is Saturday, April 28
- If your collection is Tuesday, your Spring Clean-Up Day is Saturday, May 5
- If your collection is Thursday, your Spring Clean-Up Day is Saturday, May 12
- If your collection is Friday, your Spring Clean-Up Day is Saturday, May 19
LRS will not be taking the following items:
- More than 1 cubic yard of Construction material
- White Goods (refrigerators, stoves, etc.)
- Electronic waste
- Yard waste
White goods and appliances (washers and dryers, refrigerators, ovens, dishwashers, stoves, AC units, hot water heaters, freezers, etc.) are not accepted. If you have an appliance or white good that needs removal, please contact a LRS Service Representa-tive at 773.685.8811 or email@example.com to schedule service. A charge of $40.00 per item will be charged.
Spring clean-up is also offered year-round through Lakeshore Recycling Systems’ (LRS) bulk item pickup service. LRS will take one ‘Bulk’ item that can be safely removed, per week at no charge (tables, chairs, mattresses etc.). Get the word out to neighbors - you don't need to wait for spring to get rid of unwanted items!
The same spring cleanup restrictions apply (No white goods, no electronics, construction debris, items must be under 50IBS). Please call ahead to notify LRS of the bulk item at 773.685.8811.
*If more than one bulk item is left out for pickup you will need to call LRS to receive a quote for removal.
LRS will collect one large electronic under 50lbs waste item (televisions, monitors, computers, speakers, etc.) or three small electronic waste items (phones, mice, radios, adding machines, etc.) on the first customer collection day of each month. Please contact LRS for information regarding large or small sized electronic waste options at 773.685.8811 or firstname.lastname@example.org.