Fiscal Year 2017 Adopted Budget
Please click here for the Fiscal Year 2017 Adopted Budget
City Council 2017 Budget Workshops:
July 24, 2017
August 28, 2017
September 25, 2017
October 9, 2017
October 23, 2017
Click here to view the City's meeting calendar.
- FY 2018 - Public Works 5-Year CIP and Facilities - August 28, 2017
- FY 2018 - Revenue, Fees, Tax Levy, Pensions, CIP, CIP Funding - August 28, 2017
- Tax Levy 2016 for 2017 Collection Public Hearing - November 28, 2016
- Budget 2017 Public Hearing - November 14, 2016
- Proposed Budget 2017 -Overview - October 24, 2016
- Proposed Budget 2017 - Community Development - October 24, 2016
- Proposed Budget 2017 - Fire Department - October 24, 2016
- Proposed Budget 2017 - Police Department - October 24, 2016
- Proposed Budget 2017 - Public Works - October 24, 2016
- Proposed Budget 2017 Overview October 10, 2016
- Proposed Budget 2017 City Manager's Office October 10, 2016
- Proposed Budget 2017 Finance Dept. October 10, 2016
- FY 2017 - Revenue, Fees, Tax Levy, Pensions, CIP, CIP Funding - August 22, 2016
- FY 2017 - Public Works 5-Year CIP and Facilities
The Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada (GFOA) presented a Distinguished Budget Presentation Award to City of Highland Park, Illinois for its annual budget for the fiscal year beginning January 1, 2016. In order to receive this award, a governmental unit must publish a budget document that meets program criteria as a policy document, as an operations guide, as a financial plan, and as a communications device.
This award is valid for a period of one year only. We believe our current budget continues to conform to program requirements, and we are submitting it to GFOA to determine its eligibility for another award.
The City of Highland Park has received this award for the last twenty-two years.
For Budgets from 2001 to the present, please click here.