Held quarterly at 6:30 PM at Highland
- Eric Breitenbach, Secretary - Term expires May 2022
- Alexander Nelson, Trustee - Term expires May 2023
- Scott Fishman, Trustee (retired) - Term expires May 2023
- Mark Romo, Trustee - Term expires May 2023
- Julie Logan, Treasurer - Term expires May 2022
The Highland Park Police Pension Board is a body of five Voting Members, a Non-Voting Member, and the City Treasurer. Two positions are sworn Police Officers, one position is a retired Police Officer, and two positions are appointed by the Mayor. The Police Officer representation is elected by popular vote by current sworn personnel and retired personnel respectively.
For more information, please contact John Karecki, President of the Police Pension Board, at 847.926.1121 or by email.