Held quarterly at 6:30 PM at Highland
These meetings are in-person at the Police Department. For zoom information for Public attendance please see agendas located here: Agendas & Minutes
- Alexander Nelson, President - Term expires May 2023
- Mark Romo, Vice President - Term expires May 2023
- Richard Moritz, Secretary - Term expires May 2024
- Scott Fishman, Assistant Secretary (retired) - Term expires May 2023
- Julie Logan, Treasurer - Term expires May 2024
The Highland Park Police Pension Board is a body of five Voting Members, a Non-Voting Member, and the City Treasurer. Two positions are sworn Police Officers, one position is a retired Police Officer, and two positions are appointed by the Mayor. The Police Officer representation is elected by popular vote by current sworn personnel and retired personnel respectively.