Held quarterly at 6:30 PM at Highland
- Alexander Nelson, President - Term expires May 2023
- Mark Romo, Vice President - Term expires May 2023
- John Karecki, Secretary - Term expires May 2022
- Scott Fishman, Assistant Secretary (retired) - Term expires May 2023
- Julie Logan, Treasurer - Term expires May 2022
The Highland Park Police Pension Board is a body of five Voting Members, a Non-Voting Member, and the City Treasurer. Two positions are sworn Police Officers, one position is a retired Police Officer, and two positions are appointed by the Mayor. The Police Officer representation is elected by popular vote by current sworn personnel and retired personnel respectively.