Held quarterly at 6:30 PM at Highland
- John Karecki, President - Term expires May 2017
- Eric Breitenbach, Secretary - Term expires May 2018
- Scott Fishman, Trustee (retired) - Term expires May 2017
- Mark Romo, Trustee - Term expires May 2019
- Julie Logan, Treasurer - Term expires May 2018
The Highland Park Police Pension Board is a body of five Voting Members, a Non-Voting Member, and the City Treasurer. Two positions are sworn Police Officers, one position is a retired Police Officer, and two positions are appointed by the Mayor. The Police Officer representation is elected by popular vote by current sworn personnel and retired personnel respectively.
For more information, please contact John Karecki, President of the Police Pension Board, at 847.926.1121 or by email.