Recreation Center of Highland Park (1207 Park Avenue West)
Monday, January 21, 2019
10 AM - 1:30 PM
The day is free to all and is presented by the City’s Human Relations Advisory Group and the Park District of Highland Park.
Service vendors are seeking the following donations which should be brought in/dropped off to the event between 10 AM – 12 noon:
- toiletries (hotel sized for Dignity Bags),
- non-expired and non-perishable food items (Moraine Township Food Pantry),
- winter coats, hats, scarves and gloves (Tree Hugs),
- gently used musical instruments (Ravinia Festival’s Reach, Teach, & Play),
- new stuffed animals (Zac's Zoo),
- and bicycles in any condition (Working Bikes).
This is your chance to turn community concerns into citizen action.
- To volunteer, please contact the Volunteer Pool of Highland Park at email@example.com.
- For more event information, please contact Terry Grossberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.204.4815.