The Highland Park Public Library is governed by a Board of Trustees appointed by the Mayor of the City of Highland Park with the approval of the City Council. The Board is composed of seven appointed Highland Park residents who share a love of the Library. Each Trustee participates as part of the Board team to accomplish the Library’s vision and mission:
VISION: The Community’s trusted forum for enrichment and engagement
MISSION: Opening doors to information and imagination
- Second Tuesday each month at 7 PM
- Highland Park Public Library
Lower Level Meeting Room
494 Laurel Avenue
Highland Park, IL 60035
The Library Board consists of seven voting members who are appointed by the mayor and approved with the consent of the City Council.
For more information, please contact
Heidi Smith, Executive Director of the Highland Park Library, at 847.432.0720 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* May be re-appointed to an additional four-year term.
- Carol Wolfe, President - Term expires 2022*
- Vice President
- Nancy Sawle-Knobloch, Secretary - Term expires 2022*
- Bill Ott, Treasurer - Term expires 2024*
- Alicia de la Cruz - Term expires 2023*
- Irene M. Hoffman - Term expires 2025*
- Ashley Lapin Olian - Term expires 2025*
- Robert Olian - Term expires 2022*
- Heidi Smith, Executive Director
- Kim Stone, City Council Liaison
- Noah Apely, Student Representative through 6/2023