1707 St. Johns Ave.
Highland Park, IL 60035
2019 Meeting Dates
Wednesday, February 6
Wednesday, May 1
Wednesday, October 23
Agendas and Minutes
- Ellen Gussin, Chair - Term expires 12/31/2020
- Nagawa Kakumba, Vice Chair - Term Expires 12/2020
- Sandra Figueroa Bast - Term expires 12/2019
- Matt Pestine - Term Expires 12/2019
- Megan Ruddie - Term expires 12/2019
- Teri Lynn Steinberg - Term expires 12/2020
- Robert Valdez - Term expires 12/2020
- Joan Zahnle - Term expires 12/2019
- Laura Frey, Staff Liaison
- Alyssa Knobel, Council Liaison
- Gail Brown, Moraine Township Representative
- Terry Grossberg, Park District Board Representative
- Yumi S. Ross, North Shore School District 112 Representative
- Peter Vena-Pedersen, Student Representative through June 2019
- Dara Drake, Student Representative through June 2020
- Lizzie insoft, Student Representative through June 2020
The Human Relations Advisory Group has the following duties and responsibilities:
- Supports community programs to improve the quality of life; and
- Provides advisory recommendations related to developing effective solutions to social problems and opportunities related to equality and social justice.
For more information, please contact Laura Frey, staff liaison to the Human Relations Advisory Group, at 847.432.4110 or by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about the former Human Relations Commission can be found here.