1707 St. Johns Ave.
Highland Park, IL 60035
2020 Meeting Dates
- Thursday, January 9 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, April 2 at 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 14 at 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, December 9 at 5:30 PM
The Human Relations Advisory Group has the following duties and responsibilities:
- Supports community programs to improve the quality of life; and
- Provides advisory recommendations related to developing effective solutions to social problems and opportunities related to equality and social justice.
For more information, please contact Laura Frey, staff liaison to the Human Relations Advisory Group, at 847.432.4110 or by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about the former Human Relations Commission can be found here.