Human Relations Advisory Group Description
The Human Relations Advisory Group has the following duties and responsibilities:
- Supports community programs to improve the quality of life; and
- Provides advisory recommendations related to developing effective solutions to social problems and opportunities related to equality and social justice.
For more information, please contact Christina Earle, staff liaison to the Human Relations Advisory Group, at 847.926.1861 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about the former Human Relations Commission can be found here.
Highland Park Police Department
1677 Old Deerfield Road
Highland Park, IL 60035
2023 Meeting Dates
- Thursday, January 5 at 5:00 PM (cancelled)
- Monday, January 9 at 5:00 PM (Special Meeting)
- Thursday, May 11 at 5:00 PM
- Thursday, October 12 at 5:00 PM
- Thursday, December 7 at 5 PM
Members Liaisons and Representatives
- Character Counts
- Humanitarian Awards
- Community Hero Award
- MLK Day
- United Way of Lake County Human Services Guide