1707 St. Johns Ave.
Highland Park, IL 60035
2021 Meeting Dates
Tuesday, January 26
Tuesday, April 27
Tuesday, July 27
Tuesday, October 26
Agendas and Minutes
|Bruno Di Martino, Chair
Josh Nanus, Vice Chair
Stephen R. Miller
Katherine M. Wiswald
|Ginny Glasner, Chamber of Commerce, Ex Officio
Max Laky, Student Representative
Emma Perper, Student Representative
Lindsey Winters, Student Representative
Rae Cohen, Student Representative
Alex Goldin, Student Representative
Nathan Woldenberg, Student Representative
Alyssa Knobel, City Council Liaison
Carolyn Hersch, Staff Liaison
The Business and Economic Development Advisory Group has the following duties and responsibilities:
- Supports community programs that promote City business and economic development;
- Provides advisory recommendations related to the Business Development Strategic Plan;
- Provides advisory recommendations related to projects, programs, or policies the City is pursuing related to business and economic activity; and
- Provides assistance with business development outreach and communications.
The Beautification Award recognizes Highland Park property owners and business owners that have made improvements to enhance visual appeal consistent with the environment and the community.
Sumbit a Nomination
2019 Beautification Award Recipient
- Audi Exchange - 2490 Skokie Valley Road
Business Recognition Awards
Business Recognitions Awards honor those businesses that have been part of the community for over 50 years.
For more information, please contact Carolyn He
rsch, staff liaison to the Business and Economic Development Advisory Group, at 847.926.1027 or by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about the former Business and Economic Development Commission can be found here.