Sesquicentennial Planning Meeting Agenda - March 15, 2017
As part of the planning for the City's Sesquicentennial Celebration in 2019, the HP150 Steering Committee is offering an HP150 Logo Design Contest. The deadline for submissions is June 26, 2017.
- Entries are open to all residents, past residents and businesses of Highland Park.
- All artwork must be original and unpublished.
- Multiple entries are permitted for a maximum of three (3).
- Artists are to create a piece that illustrates the 150th Anniversary of the City of Highland Park.
- Artwork must not exceed 8.5” x 11” and should be able to be reduced to 1.25” x 1.25”.
- The City of Highland Park receives full ownership and rights to the artwork by published winners. All entries become the property of the City of Highland Park and can be used for promotional purposes, promotional materials, including but not limited to posters, brochures, websites, stickers, banners, and apparel.
- Artwork may be modified by the City to adapt to the sizes, shapes, colors, and printing processes of materials.
- Artwork must be free of any copyright laws.
- The winners will be chosen based on creativity and association with the City’s history, image, and values.
- Winners will be contacted on or before August 15, 2017.
- All artwork and completed release forms must be received by the City no later than Monday, June 26; submit to email@example.com.
All entries must sign a release. By signing the release, you acknowledge and accept the above-stated rules. A release is required to be considered for eligibility.
Logo Design Contest Package
150 Logo Design Flyer
Logo Design Release and Waiver
HP150 Idea Summit
The City hosted a two-day idea summit on May 10 and May 16 open to the public to generate ideas on how to celebrate Highland Park's sesquiennial. The ideas generated at the summit have been compiled and will be shared with the City Council and Steering Committee as the plans for the anniversary celebration develop.