1150 Half Day Rd.
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Services provided by the Public Works Department include:
Public Works Mission Statement
- Cleaning of streets and highways
- Collection of electronics for recycling
- Maintenance, repair and construction of sewers and drains
- Maintenance, repair, construction, reconstruction and resurfacing of streets
- Maintenance of City-owned trees
- Maintenance of City-owned buildings and structures
- Maintenance of street lights and traffic control devices
- Maintenance of City vehicles
- Municipal and traffic engineering
- Production, maintenance and distribution of high quality drinking water
- Removal of ice and snow from public thoroughfares
- Transportation services through the Pace Bus system and Senior Bus routes
The mission of the Public Works Department is to maintain, preserve and protect the infrastructure resources of the City in the most efficient and effective manner possible; to provide guidance and assistance to all citizens of the community regarding the development and protection of property; to provide the safest and highest quality drinking water to all customers and to provide a reliable and user-friendly transit system.