Police Pension Board
To sign up for automatic notifications on upcoming meetings and materials for Police Pension Board click here.
- January 19, 2016
- April 19, 2016
- July 19, 2016
- October 18, 2016
- 6:30 PM
- Highland Park Police Department
1677 Old Deerfield Road
- For more information, please contact John Karecki at 847.926.1121 or by email.
- John Karecki, President - Term expires May 2017
- Eric Breitenbach, Secretary - Term expires May 2018
- Scott Fishman, Trustee (retired) - Term expires May 2017
- Mark Romo, Trustee - Term expires May 12, 2017
- Julie Logan, Treasurer - Term expires May 8, 2018
The Highland Park Police Pension Board is a body of five Voting Members, a Non-Voting Member, and the City Treasurer. Two positions are sworn Police Officers, one position is a retired Police Officer, and two positions are appointed by the Mayor. The Police Officer representation is elected by popular vote by current sworn personnel and retired personnel respectively.
For more information, please contact John Karecki, President of the Police Pension Board, at 847.926.1121 or by email