Welcome to the City of Highland Park’s Online Payment Services for Utility Billing. This application allows users to pay their utility bill, as well as to view the utility bill, account detail, and transaction history at any time. Internet access improves customer service by providing online access to your account information any time from the convenience of home.
Residents have an option to enroll for automatic payment (ACH) of their water bills from a selected checking or savings account. Additional information on Automatic Bank Payment and the authorization agreement form, is available online or by contacting the Finance Department at 847-432-0800.
Do not use this service to pay a shut-off notice
. In the event of a pending shut-off please call the Finance Department at (847) 432-0800 to make payment arrangements.
To begin using the Online Services system, please follow the instructions for registration listed below; if you have already registered go directly to the Online Services page
. Residents may desire online access to their accounts, but are cautioned not to make online payments by credit card if they are enrolled in Automatic Bank Payment
First time users will need a copy of their utility bill in order to register. The system will require you to enter your customer and utility account number.
- From the Account Login screen, click on the "New User" button and enter your e-profile information to establish your eUser account. Once you have entered the information click on the "Next Step" button to confirm. Please make note of your eUser name and password for future account access.
- If all the information is correct click "Register" to enter your water account information.
- In order to connect your "eUser" logon to a utility account, additional information is required. Please enter both your customer number and utility account number on this form, for each account you wish to have online payment access. This information may be found in the "Account Information" section of the utility bill.
- Once the customer number and account number information has been entered click the "Register with Utilities" button to establish your account access.
- Upon successful registration you can view account summary information, make payments, view transactions or access usage charts.
- Once you have logged on, the "eUser" information may be updated at any time by clicking on the "MyProfile" button at the top right of the page.
Should you have any questions regarding registration or online payments, please contact the Finance Department at (847) 432-0800.