Natural Resources Commission
To sign up for automatic notifications for upcoming meetings and materials for Natural Resources Commission click here.
- Brent Ross, Chair - Term expires 2017*
- Stuart Wagenius, Vice Chair - Term expires 2018*
- Kelly Nichols, Term expires 2019*
- Daniel M. LaCrosse - Term expires 2020*
- Philip Pagoria - Term expires 2018*
- Ann Coyle - Term expires 2020
- Emily Yates - Term expires 2019*
- Garren Kalter, Student Representative through 6/2017
- Maggie Williams, Student Representative through 6/18
- Kim Stone, City Council Liaison
- Eric Olson, Staff Liaison
- Amalia Schwartz, Park District Representative
*Eligible for Reappointment
The Natural Resources Commission consists of seven voting members and three non-voting ex officio
members (City Council, Student and Park District Representative), all of whom are appointed by the mayor with consent
of City Council. The commission members are Highland Park residents who are appointed for four-year terms and may be reappointed to a second consecutive four-year term. No commission member may serve for more than two full consecutive terms.
The Natural Resources Commission seeks to preserve, enhance, manage and protect the City’s environment and natural resources; provide recommendations on environmental and natural resource policies, regulations, ordinances, plans and variation requests and engage the public on these matters.
For more information, please contact Eric Olson, staff liaison to the Natural Resources Commission, at 847.926.1853 or by email