Employment Opportunities
HomeContact Us
Click to Home
GovernmentBusinessCommunityInformation Center
Go To Search
Remitting Payment
The following items are required in order to remit payment to the City of Highland Park:

  • Food and Beverage Tax Return, Motor Fuel Tax Return or Package Liquor Tax Return. 
    • The form you use must be fully completed and include a signature.   


  • Copy of the Illinois Department of Revenue ST-1 Sales and Use Tax Return.
    • The City requires a copy of the ST-1 form (and ST-2 for multiple locations) that you will be filing with the Illinois Department of Revenue
    • Motor Fuel tax returns should also include a copy of the PST-2.  


  • Payment - The following types of payment will be accepted.      
    • Cash - if paying in person                         
    • Check - must be made payable to the City of Highland Park       
    • Credit Card (only if paid in person) (VISA, MasterCard, Discover)