The following items are required in order to remit payment to the City of Highland Park:
- Food and Beverage Tax Return, Motor Fuel Tax Return or Package Liquor Tax Return.
- The form you use must be fully completed and include a signature.
- Copy of the Illinois Department of Revenue ST-1 Sales and Use Tax Return.
- The City requires a copy of the ST-1 form (and ST-2 for multiple locations) that you will be filing with the Illinois Department of Revenue
- Motor Fuel tax returns should also include a copy of the PST-2.
- Payment - The following types of payment will be accepted.
Cash - if paying in person
- Check - must be made payable to the City of Highland Park
- Credit Card (only if paid in person) (VISA, MasterCard, Discover)