This application allows users to pay city invoices for such services as alarm monitoring and parking permits, as well as view open invoices and transaction history at any time.
Items to Note Regarding Online Payment of City Invoices
Existing Online Services System customers
- Do not use this service to pay a collections notice. In the event of a collections notice please call the Finance Department at (847) 432-0800 to make payment arrangements.
- Payments will post to the oldest open invoice first.
- Payments may take 24 to 48 hours to post to your account. Your outstanding balance will not reflect your payment until it has been posted.
To begin using the City’s accounts receivable online payment services, please follow the instructions to connect to your account. If you have not already registered as a user for the City’s online services, view the registration process
. Following initial setup, you will need a copy of an invoice to connect to your account the first time. Following initial setup your account will be automatically connected to your online services user account.
- From the account login screen, click on the "Registered Users" button and enter your eUser name and password.
- Click the “Business Services” tab, then the “Accounts Receivable” link.
- Click on “To connect to your account now, Click Here.”
- Enter your customer number and invoice number found on the top portion of your City invoice and click the “Register with Accounts Receivable” button.
- Click on your accounts receivable customer name link.
- Your accounts receivable account is now connected to your online payment services user account, and will appear every time you log in.
- Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
If you have any questions regarding registration or online payments, please contact the Finance Department at (847) 432-0800.